Preserving Underley’s valuable natural resources is vital to ensuring the longevity of the Estate for future generations. Specific area’s of activity include:
- The commissioning of a Carbon Audit for all farming operations.
- Regenerative farming techniques to improve soil health.
- Best practice forestry management to maximise carbon capture and environmental benefit.
- A rolling programme of thermal performance upgrades for all dwellings and commercial
- Low carbon and renewable energy solutions for all properties where appropriate.
- Green waste disposal and recycling processes across the Estate.